“Ensure that preservation and enhancement of our property is a top priority”
One of the best things about Becketwood is our physical property. As our building ages, we need to keep abreast of what is needed to keep our building and grounds in top condition. Action steps include:
- Modernize electrical, plumbing, and heating and cooling systems.
- Evaluate current operating capabilities of the emergency pull cord and burglar alarm systems and plan for eventual replacement of both systems.
- Review current unit refurbishment policy to determine if it is up-to-standard for successful marketing.
- Minimize the use of chemicals.
- Install additional accessible walking paths and create new focal points or destinations on paths.
- Incorporate a mix of naturalized and traditional plantings for better disease resistance, more efficient maintenance, enhanced four-season interest, and an even more beautiful property.